ladycasper

Break some where warm on OZ

Hi All,

We are fancying a week break somewhere warm, for swimming a few nice meals peace and quiet etc....

Does anyone wish to share their experiences ? where to no go or not to go etc ???

Thanks a lot :)

Cairns, but don't come when Tyke is up here as we get nothing but rain then. It's between 25 - 35 during the day, dropping to about 18-20

Guest Shmaggle

We went up to Cairns for a week after our trip to Adelaide last year, via Uluru for 4 days. It was this time of year. Loved the 'red centre', warm during day but cool at night, and Cairns was pleasantly warm after our chilly visit to Adelaide, it was around 25/26 during the day. We were told it was a good time to visit Cairns as it gets more humid in the hotter season.

Friends regularly go up to Broome and then on to Cape Lavique in the far North of WA and it's just beautiful. I would go to Cairns too as you can get direct flights, even though it rained for the 2 days I was there I would definitely visit again :-)

Guest Guest5035

Had my daughters wedding on Daydream Island at the Whitsundays in early June, superb weather.

Stevo

Guest Guest75
    Cairns, but don't come when Tyke is up here as we get nothing but rain then. It's between 25 - 35 during the day, dropping to about 18-20

:biglaugh::biglaugh: I'll never live that down.............

IMG_2256.jpg

Guest Guest75

How about a cruise???

They are good value, you are waited on hand and foot.

Guest Guest75

It's me and "someone else" trying to free up a land drain.I am bent over with my back to you.

"Certain people" waited until I was in up to my shoulder to warn me about the snakes!!

IMG_09611.jpg

Edited by Guest75