likesshopping

Anyone spotted any Whales recently??

Hi there - we fancy a drive out somewhere today and wondered if any of you have spotted any Whales on your travels recently?

The Whales gave us a great show a couple of years ago at Basham Beach - they were so close.........

Hoping to see some today

Sarahx

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

http://sawhalecentre.com/sightings/index.html

There have been lots of sightings last few weeks - in fact every day apart from Thursday when we went looking for them!!! :wacko:

The woman at the whale centre said the log normally gets updated within 20 mins of a sighting being reported so worth just heading down that way and keeping an eye on it for updates.

Good luck!

Friend of mine was down there yesterday and posted on FB that she was sitting having lunch whilst watching the whales frolic, so fingers crossed they hang around for you today

Guest Mark&Vikki

There were some at Port Elliot last Saturday

Guest Guest6899

we went to victor harbor yesterday (sat) and saw some off the beach and again by the bluff, one jumped out you could see all its face etc.. very exciting..

Not on the site but my friend who lives in Victor said they were around this morning again.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
    Not on the site but my friend who lives in Victor said they were around this morning again.

Aaaah so you have inside info then :notworthy:

I thought I was going mad for a minute then, couldn't work out how one had been spotted at 16.00 today until I realised it was yesterday on there lol :wacko:

None down there today, been in the areas since 11 and asked around, no one has seen anything. Saw some seals chilling out at Port Elliot, and some mad kite surfers at Middleton beach, but that was about all and the whale hotline wasn't updated at all today with any new sightings.

I went for a paddle on Goolwa Beach ............ it was lovely.