JimandBarbinAus

Groups/clubs for a 5yr old?

Hi al,

We are due to move down to Christies Beach on the 25th and I was wondering what groups/clubs are available as my 5 yr old daughter is keen to get involved and make some new friends?

Cheers

Stu and Laura

Hi al,

We are due to move down to Christies Beach on the 25th and I was wondering what groups/clubs are available as my 5 yr old daughter is keen to get involved and make some new friends?

Cheers

Stu and Laura

Hi Stu & Laura

Our two are 4 and 6, and have only been here 11 months. But already they do soccer, karate, performing arts, swimming lessons and sea scouts each week. Plus, they will be starting surf life saving at the weekends in the warmer months. These all cater for boys and girls. Apart from the performing arts, they are all within a short drive from Christies Beach.

Cheers

Paul

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
    Hi Stu & Laura

Our two are 4 and 6, and have only been here 11 months. But already they do soccer, karate, performing arts, swimming lessons and sea scouts each week. Plus, they will be starting surf life saving at the weekends in the warmer months. These all cater for boys and girls. Apart from the performing arts, they are all within a short drive from Christies Beach.

Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul,

Can I ask where they do performing arts? I've been looking for something like that for my youngest.

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Can I ask where they do performing arts? I've been looking for something like that for my youngest.

Thanks

If you click on this link... http://www.theatrebugs.com.au/

They have classes across SA. We had enrolled for classes in Old Noarlunga, but they cancelled it due to low numbers. So, we now go to the one at Aberfoyle Park.

Cheers

Paul