Need Help urgently with EOI

akshay7

Hello all! I have one question. I have everything in place ready for 190 visa of SA.

My question is:

Right now, I don't have passport of my daughter (8 months old).

Can I lodge EOI without including her name and later when I receive her passport, then alter EOI and include her name.

I have my passport and my wife's passport and waiting for passport of my daughter.

Your reply is really appreciated.

Regards.

There's only a need to add names - not passport details.

I have successfully lodged an EOI without any passport details (at least for my family anyway), my kids don't have passports yet - s**t, I need to get their passports...

I'll get the passports done if and when I get nominated...

Guest chrisandcord

You dont need to put passport numbers on there so go ahead and do it! Just need to put her name and DOB. We had a similar problem that we are expecting in December - told us not to put expectant on there as you can complete a change of dependant form after!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OzzieWishes

technically you should have everything ready to go when you lodge your EOI. I wouldn't leave her name off...depending how long it takes for your passports, you should be fine to add her. there'll be a slow invitation period during August plus you have 60 days to respond to invite so it should all be fine. they warn against giving false info (ie skills assessment) as it will take longer than 60 days to get that information ready but passports generally don't take more than a few weeks to process. Good luck