Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew&Ren

hello!!

Guest Andrew&Ren

Realised we were very rude and never said hello when we first joined!:unsure:

We are from manchester, uk and in the very early stages of planning our new life in Adelaide!! Andrew will hopefully be working in Adelaide and of course it depends on visa waiting time to when this happens.....for now we are very excited about our new adventure together in aus whenever that will be!!!! ( soon we hope).

Think this is a fantastic place to get a feel of what it will be like....;)xxx

Guest Roo1

Thats ok, we'll forgive ya!;)

I'm originally from Manchester (Bolton) myself so I know why you want to get out of there!:biglaugh:

Good luck with the visa process

Judi x

Guest Andrew&Ren

We are doing the right thing then???:biglaugh: How does it differ from the rainy dull north west of england?x

Guest Django

Welcome to PIA,

You can't be Man U fans as you live in Mancester.:shocked: This unheard of. Best you get out of there and down to Oz asap. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Good luck with the adventure

Pete

Guest caoimhe

Hi Ren

I have family in Rochdale and love shopping in Manchester when over, the shops are fab, Surely you'll miss that!!

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome to pia :cute:

no worries, we'll still talk to you ;)

good luck!

Guest barmyarmy

welcome to pia have only been on site for a couple of weeks myself but found a wealth of help n info ,anything you ask theres someone to help it really is priceless:D

Guest Andrew&Ren

Thanks to all for being so friendly and helpful, we are talking about moving everyday and theres just sooooo much to think about :jiggy:Im sure we will have questions galore once the ball really starts rolling....at the mo its all about the sponsorship Andrew has got through a company in Adelaide. Until that process is done all we can do is research and get excited!!!:D

i did start a thread on the out and about section which has had no response...its with regards to the arts in Adelaide. I work with schools and projects running theatre workshops here in Manchester and i have no clue to what is available in Adelaide....can anyone help with this area??? x

Guest Guest75

Hi Andrew and Ren

Welcome to PIA :D

Good luck on your journey here.

It can be a great place to live, but as they say "Life is what you make it"

:D

It certainly does not rain all the time here.

Saying that we have grey skies today but no much needed rain yet:sad:

It's cooled off a lot this last few days,it felt like winter on Sat night - where has summer gone??

Guest Andrew&Ren

Life is indeed what you make it....we are looking forward to it!

Any help with the theatre/arts centre info?? Whats on offer in terms of the arts in Adelaide?