Need Help urgently with IELTS and Engineers Australia

akshay7

Hello All! I have just joined this group.

I have few questions, if anybody willing to help, that would be great.

As on today, I am scoring 55 points. I have my evaluation from Engineers Australia back in June 2009 but due to some family reasons, I dropped the idea of filing application for visa. Now the things are on track and I am ready to file for State Sponsorship (SS), 190 visa.

I have been evaluated as an Industrial Engineer. My question is: Evaluation of Engineers Australia is still valid (After 2 years) or do I have to get new evaluation?

I have Bachelors of Engineering Degree from India and Master of Science in Industrial Engineering from USA. I have worked in USA and Oman.

I am Base SAS certified Programmer, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified internal auditor.

Does these qualifications and international exposure counts in getting SS with 55 points.

It is very hard to see that DIAC don't give extra points for Masters Degree.

Also, please give me suggestions on how to crack all 7.0 in IELTS (General). I have written General Module three time and in all attempts, got down by writing section. In each attempt, I scored 7.0 in rest three sections. Last score is L-9.0 R-7.0 W-6.5 S-7.0

All your comments are reall appreciated.

Regards.

Guest nancy

Hi

I used this site http://ieltsielts.com/ to prepare for my IELTs writing exam (I got 9). It has a lot of hints and tips. I did lots of practice and followed the advice of the ebooklet Academic/General Task 2: How to write at a 9 level (37 pages) . It helped me structure my essay and keep it concise and coherent.

Can't help with the other stuff I'm afraid.

Best of luck!!