Guest donna T

Any Spiders out there???

Guest donna T

My parents have been here for the past 5 weeks and are due to fly home next Saturday. My Dad is very disapointed that he has yet to meet a Huntsman or any other large spider - personally I think he is mad:err:

However, he would really like to take a photo to scare all his freinds with back home (and no doubt to say how brave he was in the process of taking the photo :o) so I wondered if anyone had one in the garage or house that he could come and look at - sad I know.

Please let me know if you have a 'pet' one hanging around and if you don't mind sharing him with my Dad for a few mins.

Thanks so much

PS we are in Hallett Cove

Donna xx

Guest Nick11

Oh Donna - Andrews just comitted mass murder in our shed. A huntsman and a sackful of baby huntsman.

Didn't really want to kill the babies - but there was about 50 babies and you know how close our shed is to our back door!

The ozzies at work said he had to do it otherwise our house would be overrun with them!

Guest Guest75

Wish I'd have known this morning.

I had a lovely Huntsman in the pool shed.Even though I'm not particularly scared of them he made me jump each time I entered.

He had to go:sad:

Then I had to squish a Redback on the inside of the garageroller door this morning as well.

Bad timing.

Hope you find some:)

Guest donna T

Dad reckons that big spiders in Oz are just a myth to keep us Poms away:biglaugh:

Mum would like to know how Andy committed murder - those poor babes :biglaugh:

Can't beleive there isn't a spider in South Australia - fantastic news for all us arachnaphobes out there but musn't speak too soon as I am bound to inundated with them as soon as Mum and Dads plane takes off;)

Dad reckons that big spiders in Oz are just a myth to keep us Poms away:biglaugh:

Can't beleive there isn't a spider in South Australia - fantastic news for all us arachnaphobes out there but musn't speak too soon as I am bound to inundated with them as soon as Mum and Dads plane takes off;)

Hi Donna

I've emailed you 2 photo's...............such beauties............not :unsure:.

Take care

Angela x

Guest Tracijbc
    Oh Donna - Andrews just comitted mass murder in our shed. A huntsman and a sackful of baby huntsman.

Didn't really want to kill the babies - but there was about 50 babies and you know how close our shed is to our back door!

The ozzies at work said he had to do it otherwise our house would be overrun with them!

Oh god, Nick, that sounds disgusting! I am definitely NOT looking forward to meeting the Arachnids of South Australia. 50 babies overrunning your house!!! My idea of a total nightmare.

Will be purchasing cans of bug spray for every room in the house.

T x

Guest Damo

I bet people looking for the "little" buggars can't find them, but others that are not fond (if not scared) of them come across them on a regular basis.

Has anyone here ever tried NLP therapy to sort out arachnophobia?

Damien

Guest Guest75

Well at 10.30 pm tonight I had a regular big heavy one run across my hand.

I was in a loft looking at a leak in the roof.

Just shouted "Gerrof!" ....seemed to do the trick:arghh::arghh:

Guest donna T
    Hi Donna

I've emailed you 2 photo's...............such beauties............not :unsure:.

Take care

Angela x

They are disgusting but thanks for the piccie - I have duly sent it to Dads email to share with his friends when he gets home - how many horror stories do you think he will make up:D

Thanks for all the replies - we will have to keep an eye out over the next week

Donna xxx

Guest Roo1

Look on the "photo's" part of PIA. There's one of blackie our pet window spider.

Judi x

(ps did you catch the "Netball" post on the yellow site Donna? Your going to kill me!) ha

Guest Nick11

SPRAYED THEM WITH A WHOLE BLOODY CAN OF PEA BEAU

SHED WILL BE OUT OF BOUNDS FOR SOME WEEKS TO COME!!!