Guest bubbe2005

IT jobs in SA

Guest bubbe2005

My agent says SA seems to be very kind for state sponsorship.

I will be applying as a Sys. Admin which is on the SA SMP list.

Are there a lot of IT Sys admin jobs in SA?

Any big companies out there?

Have you researched online at all? For companies in Adelaide and the SA/Aus job sites etc.

I'd say those sorts of things are good places to start.

My agent says SA seems to be very kind for state sponsorship.

I will be applying as a Sys. Admin which is on the SA SMP list.

Are there a lot of IT Sys admin jobs in SA?

Any big companies out there?

Hello, we arrived in Adelaide on the 30th July, came over as a sys admin and I had two interviews for permanent positions in decent sized companies that first week (had contacted plenty of agencies before coming over) and have reached second interview stage on both - so looking very promising that I'll be employed shortly. I'll happily tell you which agencies that I used if you want contacts (and which agency to avoid!).

In short - the prospects appear good, but you need to be aware that Nov - Jan it goes very quiet due to summer holidays (that's what all the agencies said anyway).

Guest Thong02
    Hello, we arrived in Adelaide on the 30th July, came over as a sys admin and I had two interviews for permanent positions in decent sized companies that first week (had contacted plenty of agencies before coming over) and have reached second interview stage on both - so looking very promising that I'll be employed shortly. I'll happily tell you which agencies that I used if you want contacts (and which agency to avoid!).

In short - the prospects appear good, but you need to be aware that Nov - Jan it goes very quiet due to summer holidays (that's what all the agencies said anyway).

Hello.

We will be arriving in Adelaide 9th September. My husband is looking for IT jobs at the moment, but to be honest he has had no feedback at all so far, which is disheartening. Can you tell me who has helped you? and who wasnt so great.

Many thanks

Lisa

Guest ozdreamsa

Zedebee, well done mate, I am happyn jealous at the same time, sent u a PM