Sign in to follow this  
Guest dondon75

Help with using site!

Guest dondon75

Please help!, we have now been granted our visa and would like to update I fo bar at bottom but can not remember how? Also how do we put a photo on?

Guest ali

I think in order to update your profile signature you have two choices:

1- copy and paste your signature (after rewriting it) on this thread for the moderators to update them:

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/welcome/25807-park-your-timeline-sigs-here.html

2- You can go to -> Forum Actions -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature

For uploading a profile picture:

Forum Actions-> Edit Profile -> Edit Profile Picture -> Browse And Upload A Picture -> Save

Or I think

Forum Actions-> Edit Profile -> Edit Avatar

Hope this helps:smile:

Please help!, we have now been granted our visa and would like to update I fo bar at bottom but can not remember how? Also how do we put a photo on?

Can I please take this opportunity to remind you we have rules for signatures. 2 lines of normal sized text only (which I see in your post above now :) . For non business users we don't mind a bit of colour being used but please don't get too carried away. Please read the link below as it explains all.

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/news-gossip/28384-reminder-about-your-signatures-posts-part-2-a.html

To post a photo in your post (we don't allow them in sigs) you simply go to post, write your post as normal and then before posting it, scroll down the page to MANAGE ATTACHMENTS and upload pictures there. Its very simple and the steps you need appear on screen in front of you.