Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Willunga Almond Blossom Festival

Guest Guest75

It's not a bad day out at all. Hope the weather is good.

Yep, we caught the end of it last year - (the weather was lovely)...plenty to do for kids... We have teenagers and there are fair ground rides etc. Will defo be going this year - weather permitting!

Sarahx

We went last yr loved it,definitely going again tomorrow.

Not sure the weather will be as good this yr,looks like showers are forecast.

Its worthwhile if you go early morning having a look at the Willunga market.There is some lovely produce on offer.

Enjoy.

Sue

Depends on the weather - might come down for the fireworks. Plenty of blossom in Coro valley too but the wind and rain don't help. Need to stock up with my favourite Lemon Myrtle Goats Cheese soon.

Guest Tina P

Also on the Sunday morning starting at 10.30 there is a parade down the main road and ends at the Rose gardens, hopefully the weather stays dry. The fun fair and stalls are open the Sunday also.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

I've got everything crossed it stays dry! Both kids are in the parade on Sunday morning.

Looking forward to the fireworks, and the kids can't wait for the fairground rides. They've been watching them all set up for the last 2 days at school with much excitement. My 7 year old's been eyeing up the "Kamikaze" :swoon: Like that's gonna happen!! :biglaugh:

Edited by Mrs Bon Jovi