brucesbabe

one sleep to go!!!!!!

Guest AngPhil

Congratulations not sure how you are feeling. We leave on Sunday, 2 sleeps, still doesn't feel real. We are in a Premier Inn tonight and tomorrow, as our container has gone. We are having a mini break in Singapore, but look out for the 4 mental Yorkshire folks swimmining in the sea at Christies Beach on 3/8 (no matter what the weather).

We have been staying with my Mum for nearly two weeks and I know what you mean about things not seeming real although I will say that at this point it feels very real!!

Have a great trip and hope to see you on the other side!

Lisa

PS I think there's something wrong with me as normally I'm the most anxious person ever, but I am strangely and uncharacteristically calm right now:skeptical:

Guest ali

Good luck and have a safe trip. Enjoy the adventure and your new lives:smile:

Hi All

I can relate to the feeling of not being real.. cos its same for us.. We have 2 more sleeps - today and tomorrow and leave heathrow on sunday with singapore airlines...

Good luck guys and hope to meet you all in Adelaide..

Taran

So many new arrivals - next week is going to be sooooooooooo exciting for you all. Safe journey and enjoy your new lives 'Down Under'