Guest Yvonne & Neil

Lonely teenager soon to be in Hallet cove

Guest Yvonne & Neil

Hi, My daughter is 15 and we are moving to Hallett Cove in 2 weeks, she is bored and looking for new friends

Hi there,

I've moved this to the For the Kids section. If you look down the page of this section there are a number of threads from teenagers of around this age. Maybe they may be of interest to her?

Guest Joanna13

We have a 14 year old daughter who has been here 5 days & desperately wants to head back to uk - also lonely & bored! If you PM us, we can exchange tel nos - we are in flagstaff hill x

Guest bosco

hi guys we are an Irish family living in Seaford , We have a 15 year old daughter also. She has some friends around and would love to welcome your daughter to go for a meet up or cinema etc.

Guest Yvonne & Neil

Hi, please PM to get in touch. She would love to speak to your daughter, i know its quite difficult at this age to start to settle somewhere else. We have had lots of tears x

Edited by snifter
    Removed email as per forum rules

Hi, my name is Lisa, I am moving to Hallett Cove on 20th September - we are staying in Glenelg when we arrive on 8th September - I am looking for new friends too, I am 14 and I will be going to Hallett Cove Secondary school in October. I love music and animals and I hope I can make friends with your daughter.

Guest Yvonne & Neil

Hi, my name is Kirsty I've been here for 6 weeks now. Missing my friends back in UK. Would love to chat to you I also like animals we bought our two dogs over from theUK. X

Edited by Diane
    Email address removed from public forum please exchange via pm

Hi Kirsty I am in Oz now, and I am moving to Hallett Cove next week - I will be visiting the school tomorrow I hope you are getting on well there. I hope to start in October after the holidays, would you like to meet up before school starts in October? From Lisa

Hi there we move into Hallett cove next week and I have two teenagers who would love to make some new friends

We are just moving around the corner from the school

We have a 16 yr old boy and a 12 year old girl who are all very eager to make new friends so please send us a pm

my two are not on the PIA Site yet but if you send me a Pm I can pass your details on for you...

Don't worry there are new English moving in all the time we have only been here 5 weeks so keep posative

you will find new friends in no time..

:wubclub:

Guest carllisakitty

Hi Lisa,

My daughter is 13 and we live in Hallett. We are from UK and been here 6 years. She would love to meet you. She loves hearing about England and the humour.

Let me know if you are still looking for friends.

Take care,

Lisa.