brucesbabe

here at last!

Well we've arrived! Certainly not complaining about the sunny 15 degrees we had today.Did our first shop at coles and already had our first experience of the gravy!! Different! Did look for Greens but couldn't see it.Going to wait a few weeks to look for work although being a mobile hairdresser in the UK I won't mind doing a few cuts if they come my way! Hubby is a toolmaker/field service engineer so he will be on the lookout for a full time position.Any suggestions for nice days out for a family with three teenagers in tow and a twenty year old gratefully received!

Lisa:smile:

Guest Joanna13

You don't happen to have any female teenagers around 14 years? My daughter has been here 5 days & wants to go home! Not too sold on place myself yet, although can see potential. Daughter desperately needing teenage company: bright, sociable young spark!

I have a 15 yr old daughter and soon to be 18 son. Mega busy sorting all the usual stuff when you just arrive but once some stuffs out of the way maybe we could meet up ? Where are you ? We are in Noarlunga

Lisa

Hi Brucesbabe, where abouts from Bedfordshire are you, we are from Bedford, came over 11 months ago tomorrow, with 3 sons, 16,18 and 21...18yr old returned to UK after 10 weeks and 21yr old struggling..def easier when kids are young. our eldest has made a good group of friends, all pommies, tho in last 2 weeks half of them have returned to UK so the group has shrunk!! if your 20 yr old wants to go out let me know and will see if we can get them together!! hope your not too jet-lagged and managing to cope with the crazy amount you seem to have to do when you first arrive!! As for days out Cuddly Creek is def a winner whatever the age.x\:smile:

Guest bosco

Hi guys Urimmba wildlife park is cheap day out for the family ,its beside Victor harbour so when you finish you can also do a spot of whale watching then grab a bite to eat in one of the hotels.We have a 15 year old daughter who just loves people meeting and 25year old son who would always be up for night out as he is struggling a bit meeting people. We are in Seaford where you guys based.