Guest Tash

Where can I buy British flag/merchandise in Adelaide??

Guest Tash

I'm going to the Last Night of the Proms at Adelaide Festival Theatre... but they're selling no merchandise!.. where can I purchase flags etc in Adelaide?? [mine are all still in storage!]

Tash.

Guest Barney Rubble
    I'm going to the Last Night of the Proms at Adelaide Festival Theatre... but they're selling no merchandise!.. where can I purchase flags etc in Adelaide?? [mine are all still in storage!]

Tash.

When is this on ? :jiggy:

Like a bit of class / culture

Sorry, just Googled it, 3rd & 4th August.

I'm in Melbourne :sad:

Edited by Barney Rubble

Guest Tash

Tash.

all sorted. found a flag shop. cheers.

Guest Adel. Symphony Orchestra

There will be flags and streamers for the audience at the concert also! It’s going to be a great night – music includes William Walton’s Crown Imperial, Parry’s Jerusalem, Elgar’s Pomp and Circumstance March No 1 and Rule Britannia.

Edited by Diane
    unathorised advertising

I'm jealous! We won't be back in Adelaide 'til early Feb., so will miss it. I love Last Night of the Proms on tv here in the UK. Blubbing guaranteed! What with our fabulous Olympics and all the patriotic stuff going on this year, I'm all blubbed out now, if truth be told. Still, I wouldn't say no to another sob-fest at the Festival Theatre next year, if they're doing the Last Night all over again then!

Have a nice time without me!!!! :wink:

There will be flags and streamers for the audience at the concert also! It’s going to be a great night – music includes William Walton’s Crown Imperial, Parry’s Jerusalem, Elgar’s Pomp and Circumstance March No 1 and Rule Britannia.