Guest Jade2412

What to meet some new friends?

Guest Jade2412

Hi,

I have been in Adelaide not for just over 7 months. Looking to meet some new friends for coffee/drinks, exercise and regular catch ups.

I am 25 living in Port Noarlunga.

Please let me know if you would like to meet up.

Thanks,

Jade

Guest vikkiann

Hi, I'm 34 and would love to meet up for a cuppa or something stronger!

We are in Aldinga.

Vikki

xx

Guest ali

Yeah me too. Not there yet, got caught up in some last minute things but I would love to go out for drinks and exercise when I actually fly out:smile:

hiya

We are arriving in Adelaide on the 11th Sep and it would be good to meet up for coffee, drinks or exercise etc

I am 24 so would be cool to catch up for a gossip

We are aiming for Aldinga Beach so will message you when we arrive

Guest bosco

Hi Jade we are couple in Seaford been here 9 months, we always looking new friends.Let us know if you wanna meet up some time. Colin and Brigeen.

Guest Dudley

hi everyone im 23 and got here 2 days ago, staying in happy valley atm, looking for friends (and a car if anyone knows of one)

Guest Jade2412

Hi Colin and Brigeen, please let me know a bit more about your selves. Where in the UK have you moved from? We have just moved from Sydney but originally from Royton.

Guest bosco

Hi Jade sorry missed your age guess your bit young for us oldies .lol we do have a son age 26 who loves to get out and about , hes the typical single guy wants to go out and enjoy life lol.We are from Ireland and proud let me know if you wanna meet up for a beer or a coffee and ill give you his details.

Hi,

I have been in Adelaide not for just over 7 months. Looking to meet some new friends for coffee/drinks, exercise and regular catch ups.

I am 25 living in Port Noarlunga.

Please let me know if you would like to meet up.

Thanks,

Jade

Hi Jade I am quite a bit older than you at 41 but I am looking at what exercise classes are on at Noarlunga leisure centre and think I may go to a few next week, maybe we can meet there and go in together !Also quite fancy the ice and roller skating.

Lisa

Guys, out in the city tomorrow night 4th August, hope some of you can make it, check the other thread for details. Be good opportunity for some of us to meet and get to know each other... Oh and to have a skinfull of loudmouth soup... Lash me up :-)