Guest soggy

the day has come at last!

Guest soggy

Hi all,

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all those who helped me get to this stage and wish all those still waiting good luck, as I am not sure when I will be online after today.

I exchanged contracts on my house on Friday, and I fly out of the UK on Singapore at 10.05 tonight,( that’s timing! ) arriving in Adelaide 09.05 Tuesday.:D:D

I have been asked many times if I am nervous or excited by people but to be honest I have been to busy for over a year now, tra, sponsorship, visa, police checks, medicals and then house sale, booking flights accommodation, house clearance and packing the list goes on and on, to think about the move as a whole.:wacko:

I hope I like it!!!;)

Simon

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Good luck and have a safe journey, nice sunny Tuesday forecast for your arrival,

Guzzler

Guest jill wright

Hi Simon and family

We hope you like it too. Good luck and safe journey.Let us all know how you get on out there

The Wrights

Guest macu68

Hi Simon and Family

You should be there now or on your way depending on if you stopover. Keep us Aussie wanabees up to date on the site and hope your journey went well. Hoping to join you later in the year.

Guest kmcd

36_1_33.gif Fantastic news wishing you all the best in your new life down under keep the beers cold for us.

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZNxmk788YYGB

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:hi simon and family when you read this you will have reached the other side , good luck and we hope its everything and more than you expected

Simon , Aijie, Zhen ,

Good luck guys have a safe journey and settle in quick. Never know simon one day i may be a site manager on an Oz job when you do the painting:shocked:!! Hope it dont make u emigrate!!

Take care guys

Guest Django

WOW:shocked: where did that come from. Either you kept all this quiet or I've missed a few posts of yours. Well chuffed for you all Simon. Hope you like it out there so you are still there when we eventually arrive as it'll be great meeting you all in the flesh:jimlad: and not just 'virtually'.:GEEK:

All the very best for the trip

Pete

Guest stufi1997

All THE BEST MATE, and thanks to you aswell. see ya soon...Stu.

Guest Kiki
    WOW:shocked: where did that come from. Either you kept all this quiet or I've missed a few posts of yours. Well chuffed for you all Simon. Hope you like it out there so you are still there when we eventually arrive as it'll be great meeting you all in the flesh:jimlad: and not just 'virtually'.:GEEK:

All the very best for the trip

Pete

Wow your the second person today that has said its last time they will be posting on UK soil. Im like Pete must have missed something somewhere.

Any hooooo Good luck safe trip and Enjoy your most excellent adventure ever.

Kimberley and Co

Guest mOZzy

i think i've missed this one too :err:

anyways, hope the flight is not too exhausting and keep in touch once settled in a bit.

you know we always want to know all the details ;)

good luck!!!!

Guest louiesmum

Hi Simon & family,

when you read this you will be there!!! Hope the journey was a good one & you settle in quickly. i have to say I did notice "flights booked" on your signature & ment to do this message before now!! Oh well better late than never!!! Hope its gone well

Guest pickard family

Wishing you all a fantastic new life in Oz, keep us all posted. Enjoy !!

Carol