Guest jorose

The Jedd Band - Friday 17/8/12 8.30pm Port Noarlunga/Christies Beach RSL

Guest jorose

Hi all

My husband plays in a band known as The Jedd Band, which consists of 4 Poms & 2 Aussies. Their genre of music is Rock/Blues. They are playing at the Port Noarlunga/Christies Beach RSL, 87 The Esplanade, Port Noarlunga on Friday 17/8/12 at 8.30pm. If you're at a loose end why not call in and offer your support and meet some new people. :biggrin:

PS the beer is really cheap too. :biglaugh:

Cheers.

Jo.

I'm pretty sure it's Sunday 2nd in the arvo ........ the band is made up of some of my husbands ex and current guitar students, and hubby plays the drums to give him change from the guitar. Howlin' Moon Dogs!

Guest jorose
    Hi all

My husband plays in a band known as The Jedd Band, which consists of 4 Poms & 2 Aussies. Their genre of music is Rock/Blues. They are playing at the Port Noarlunga/Christies Beach RSL, 87 The Esplanade, Port Noarlunga on Friday 17/8/12 at 8.30pm. If you're at a loose end why not call in and offer your support and meet some new people. :biggrin:

PS the beer is really cheap too. :biglaugh:

Cheers.

Jo.

Just a reminder that this event is this coming Friday 17/8/12. Hope to see some of you there. :biggrin:

Guest chippie74
    Just a reminder that this event is this coming Friday 17/8/12. Hope to see some of you there. :biggrin:

I havent post on here in years!! :-) cant wait for friday gunna be a good night. The feed back we have has been great