Guest neeks

this has probably been asked many time so sorry

    Recommended Posts

    Guest neeks

    right here we go,


    we are permant residence here and have been in OZ for almost a year,


    im a only child and have no further blood relatives in the UK apart from my mum.


    my mum is looking at coming to live her with us,she hasnt got enough savings in the bank to retire on .


    what sort of visa could she come out on to stay here for good ?


    any help adivce would be great.


    also she isnt very confident with forms etc so i would need to do as much of it for her as i can.

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now