Guest kala

Does anyone know of a good immigration agent?

Guest kala

Hi, would anyone be able to suggest a good immigration agent based in Adelaide?

Hi, would anyone be able to suggest a good immigration agent based in Adelaide?

Hi Kala

I would recommend Dave Brooking in Adelaide. Please see the link below:

https://www.mara.gov.au/agent/ARDetails.aspx?ud=5751&BackToSearch=True&FolderID=394

Dave doesn't have a website etc and he works from home. He is semi-retired and does not need to make a profit out of the clients who want him to help them with their visas. He only acts for people on the basis of personal recommendation etc.

Dave is good. By background, he is British. He served in the RAF for many years and he was also a JP whilst he lived in the UK. I believe that he has now become a JP in Adelaide. Dave is a man of the very highest integrity, who would go out of his way to help you without trying to overcharge you by a single cent.

Cheers

Gill

Guest adzm124

We did it ourselves - you don't need a migration agent, all the info you need is on the t'internet. Unless you've got an unusual set of circumstances! (I'm not asking!)

Guest Mattkavanagh

Hi Kala,

We are using an independent migration agent in Brisbane (we are still in the uk). He has been amazing and so helpful. His name is Glenn and his email is as follows.

http://Www.gwmigrations.com

Good luck

Matt

we have just got our visa from oe visas in edinburough. richard greegan, helpful and at last on thursday it was granted, yipppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! message me if you need contact number x

Fair play to anyone who does it themselves but our agent saved us a lot of time and all the effort of having to research stuff - with both of us working and 3 children, I think it was worth it for us, but if time isn't so pressing then adzm124 is right, you can do it yourselves.

For information I used PTLabs (Peter) and there is nothing he doesn't know about IT related Visa applications (and I think he does other more general ones too). He did the business for us.