sharons dream

Seaford high school??

Guest Guest6899
    Can I have anyone's throughts on seaford high school please??

The catchment area for Seaford 6-12 school is the bridge over the Onkaparinga river so you are out of the catchment area at the mo.. so you would pick up any places left when the initial intake had taken place. When we first arrived we tried to get Ethan there but couldn't living in Port Noarlunga (wrong side of the river).. my best bud Steph's daughter goes there but she is older (14) and my sons girlfriend (17).. i believe its just like any other public school.

Our daughters is going there next year when she finishes at Port Noarlunga primary.

Both Vicki and looked around the school and found it to have all the facilities you would expect.

I liked the fact that the younger ones have a chance to stay in their age group in a separate part to the main school creating a small middle school in effect.

Hope this helps I now a friend of Laurens has been accepted and she lives up Murry Rd.

Guest Guest6899
    Does that mean its an ok school Lisa ???

You hear good and bad about all schools whether in public or private.. All you can do it visit and see for yourself, i think your worrying a bit early if she is in year 5.

Hi Lisa,

i thought Ethan went to Seaford, obviously not. Where did you decide for him after? Hows your job going, better than UK?

Bev

Guest Guest6899
    Hi Lisa' date='

i thought Ethan went to Seaford, obviously not. Where did you decide for him after? Hows your job going, better than UK?

Bev[/quote']

Hiya Bev.. Ethan is in year 7 of Port Noarlunga primary, its only around the corner from our house, literally minutes to walk so ideal.. Yes job good, money double than in the UK, no stress, usually off early and always have my breaks so its the exact opposite of working in the NHS, lol.

Guest Guest6899
    Glad all's good for you with work. Which school will Ethan be going to after PN?

Cardjin college in Port noarlunga.