Sign in to follow this  
Guest crowsadl

Sa ss any news?

Guest crowsadl

Hey all

Has anyone heard anything from SA this week?

I submitted on 3/7 and registered on 6/7, until now haven't heard anything further.

Some guys have already gotten the invitations, and some of them submitted and mailed their document a week later than me.

A bit frustrating:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Have been waiting for six weeks... Does anyone like my circumstances?

Guest afocivil

Yes, I am in the same situation! submitted on 3rd of July and submitted paper docs on 9th of July. I had a phone conversation with SA, they told me website will be updated in future days. you can check it on Wednesday...

I hope we will get the SS. by the way, whats your field?

Guest crowsadl
    Yes, I am in the same situation! submitted on 3rd of July and submitted paper docs on 9th of July. I had a phone conversation with SA, they told me website will be updated in future days. you can check it on Wednesday...

I hope we will get the SS. by the way, whats your field?

Chemical eng. How about u?

I even came to their office in person, and they told me that they cannot tell me the processing time except 8 weeks.:arghh::arghh:

Guest afocivil

I am Structural Engineer. I have a big problem, my IELTS will be expire on 21 August!!! I dont know what should I do now?

Guest crowsadl

Well I thought IELTS result is valid for three years now. But you need to double check with immigration SA.

Also they do state that you must make sure all the document is valid at the time of decision, and it will take 8 weeks to process.

I think you should call them again and state your situation, hope they could prioritize your case.

Are u currently living in Adelaide? The best way is to go to their office. The receptionist may even help you call some case officers. She is a lovely laddy.

Guest crowsadl

BTW my friend is Mechanical engineer, he got approved two weeks ago. I knew another guy who is electronic engineer, he got ss yesterday.

This means they started to process other occupations rather than ICT. However, they may process based on the number of applicants. Perhaps you r the only guy applying for structural engineer, so they won't start yours until they finish others.

Guest crowsadl

I just got my decision, and approeved by SA:)

Hope you will get yours soon:)

Good Luck

Guest afocivil

I just got approved by SA too!!!!! They nominated me but still waiting for DIAC.

Congratulation!

Guest crowsadl

Congrats.

I called the SA today, they told me they could only nominate limited number in Aug, but they will get lots of additional places in Sep. So hopefully we could get the invitation at the early of this Sep:0)

Guest weegie

Congratulations on getting through this stage - interesting to see the differences in process as I just got through on the previous system before things changed.

Do you now wait for DIAC to pick this up?

Guest crowsadl

yeah i just got the invitation today:) Start to apply for the visa:)

Guest afocivil

Fortunately I got ITA today on 16 August! They picked me up just one day after SS! I hope you every body to got the ITA.... now I am applying for 190 VISA!