Cannons

12 wk old Female Puppy for Sale

It is with a heavy heart that we are offering for sale our gorgeous little girl, she is a Jack Russell x Tenterfield Terrier so will stay very small, she is fully vacinated, wormed and micro-chipped. She is fantastic with children, other dogs and cats. I have started dog school with her and she is so clever she would definately benefit from this continuing.

We are asking $400 for her but this is negotiable to the right home.

Please PM me for more info.

008.jpg

Can you not return her to the breeder? Most decent breeders will take back a young dog and vet a new home to go on to.

It was a one off litter that the lady had so shes not a registred breeder and therefore I very much doubt she would take her back and we personally want to find a home for her ourslves so we know she's going to a good home.

If I were you, I'd contact the person you got her from - she may well have had other enquiries after the litter was all sold, and at least then the buyer would be able to see the parent(s) of the puppy.

Thanks Diane, have just given lady a call and explained our situation and unfortunatly (and just as I thought) she was unable to help!

Guest steve & sandra

is the dog sold, could you pm your phone number if it isnt? thanks

very cute photo - I have a tenterfield terrier and my 'lily' looked very similar to that picture. They are fab with kids and are very sociable. My lily is now 2 years old and she is so adorable!