Guest sadoubleglaze

Double Glazing installers - Adelaide

Guest sadoubleglaze

We are currently seeking a full time Upvc double glazing installer in the Adelaide Area.

We are located in the Northern Suburbs but install everywhere in the Adelaide Metro area.

You must have 10 years experience in fitting Upvc windows and doors, your own tools.

A vehicle will be supplied. Attractive salary package for the right candidate.

please PM

Edited by snifter
    Contact info

Guest andyozgale

good day dion mr andy gale from the uk i am a sash window renovater glazier from the uk but also fit dgu double glazed units with good hands and worked in oz before my question is dion would you sponsor a good honest grafter like myself i know my chances are slimmer than a kangaroos knacker ha ha cheers mr andy gale

Edited by snifter
    phone as per forum rules

With the harsh winter that we have just had i would expect that thisbusiness will really take off.

It's odd that homes dont have double glazing given the extremes of heat, and the poor insulation in older properties.

Loads of retrofitting! And maybe plenty of work for tradies...

Tamara

Guest andyozgale
    With the harsh winter that we have just had i would expect that thisbusiness will really take off.

It's odd that homes dont have double glazing given the extremes of heat, and the poor insulation in older properties.

Tamara

thanks for the reply mr andy gale sash window renovater glazier and i am looking to work again in australia for a window company on a 457 sponsorship if possible thankyou kind regards mr andy gale mobile

Edited by snifter
    phone as per forum rules

Guest sithewindows

Tamara

Hi Tamara

I like the sound of your quote, we are hoping to get to SA soon. My background is also double-glazing, all types, not just uPVC and I will be trying to work in that industry. We will be looking for a home to rent until we can decide where to buy, I have been on your site and the properties look great. Will be in touch when we have an idea of time.