brucesbabe

Utilities in Hallett Cove

Hi,

We are moving into Hallett Cove in September and are after the most competitive prices for gas, electric and internet - any advice?

Thanks

Lisa

Hi,

We are moving into Hallett Cove in September and are after the most competitive prices for gas, electric and internet - any advice?

Thanks

Lisa

Hi Lisa, we are also moving to Hallet Cove in September (from the UK) so we're also keen to get some answers on the utilities for the area. R & H

Hi,

Thanks

Lisa

Hi

We have been with Telstra paying $100 per month for phone and 25 gb of internet but just changed to Optus for $59 month with 50 gb & so far so good.

Tracey

Hi,

Thanks

Lisa

Hi utilities are much of a muchness really, ADAM is a good bet for internet you dont need a seperate phoneline either so saves a bit of cash i get about 200gb for around $59 i think have never come close to using the gb yet :)

thanks have heard about Adam before and might go with them. BTW R&H if you need a good hairdresser when you get here I am just in the process of setting up working from home/mobile !

Lisa