Tamara (Homes Down Under)

NEW ARRIVALS in the next few weeks?

My OH collected an Irish family during the week.

They just thanked me for advising them to pack warm clothes. The weather here is bitterly cold right now....worse than it has been for many years.

If you are arriving in the next few weeks please pack warm clothes...the weather is a shocker right now.

Tamara

Good advice, Tamara. This is our first winter here - what a shocker. I will never, EVER complain about 40 degree heat. Come on summer...bring it on!!!

My OH collected an Irish family during the week.

They just thanked me for advising them to pack warm clothes. The weather here is bitterly cold right now....worse than it has been for many years.

If you are arriving in the next few weeks please pack warm clothes...the weather is a shocker right now.

Tamara

I'd second this, although it's mostly in the evenings you really feel it. And waterproofs if the rain the last couple of days is anything to go by.

Good advice, Tamara. This is our first winter here - what a shocker. I will never, EVER complain about 40 degree heat. Come on summer...bring it on!!!

Made a diary note: I'll remind you of this in February when we have a week of over 40 days and we're all moaning again about how hot it is! :biglaugh:

Guest Chris_J

Does get up to 40 for long? I like the heat, granted it can be hard work but I never complain "oooo it's too hot" I usually whinge about the cold. Main concern is for my little girl really. What's typical for Summer? I thought about 30ish