NicF

Womens things

Does anyone know where I can buy Tampax Super Plus, or what an equivalent would be please? I'm sure I've bought them when I've been on holiday here in the past but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Do Australian women not have heavy periods?

Guest Guest5035

Do Australian women not have heavy periods?

Nah there all blokes dressed as women..

Stevo

Nah there all blokes dressed as women..

Stevo

That would explain the large selection of incontinence products for men.....

I can't recall finding Tampax on sale there. I remember reading other women get them shipped over in bulk once a year or so from the UK.

Sure I've seen them in Coles but buy them online NicF - much cheaper.

http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=31258&pname=Tampax+Superplus+Applicator+Tampons+10

Kazza xx

Thanks for the link - very helpful. I've been doing the sums between buying in the UK and shipping them over and buying in Oz and I think I might be buying in bulk from here to get the free shipping. I did find some in a chemist but they were definitely more expensive. Roll on the menopause.....

Guest lynda b

try any 'discount chemist' the one on brighton road sells them.under $5 for a standard box.

try any 'discount chemist' the one on brighton road sells them.under $5 for a standard box.

Hi Lynda. I'll have to see if I can find a discount chemist near here to try. I think there might be one on Glynburn Road. I'm a bit far away from Brighton road to go for tampax, although if things get desperate we may have to have a family day out to it...

Guest lynda b

sorry it is the discount chemist on main south road something like 1058 main south road,sorry havent been here long and still struggling with finding addresses.bought in bulk myself today $2.95 per box

Lynda, I looked this place up and it's the same shop that Kazza provided a link for above. As they don't have any shops close to me and I don't have a car I've decided to order some on line. I've found a number of other things are cheaper through them as well so I've ordered enough stuff to get free shipping which is even better :biggrin:

Thanks for the help.