Bevev's

Validating visa's

As our house still hasn't sold we are needing to validate our visa by January 2013. Can someone advise me please? As I am the visa applicant, will I be allowed to go alone to validate visas or will the whole family have to go? I am hoping it can be just me as we could really do without spending thousands of pounds at the moment.

Thanks in anticipation for any information.

Bev

Hi

This has been asked before I'm sure of it and I believe the answer is all parties who need to validate must travel.

If I'm wrong someone else will correct me but I'm 99% sure this is right.

Guest Guest6899

We couldn't sell our UK property and still haven't, so we remortgaged took some equity to come over and now we rent it out until the market improves.. Is this an option for you??

Lisa

Guest guest8040

Lisa I'm interested in how you did this, do you have a little more detail on the process involved?

Guest Guest6899
    Lisa I'm interested in how you did this, do you have a little more detail on the process involved?

I will send you a PM.

Guest bayst

Hi Lisa, my wife is also a nurse, we have Ahpra eligibility letter allready but house not selling either, could you also p.m. some more in depth details as to how you remortgage, get equity, etc, it sounds just like the plan we need to get us moving to Adelaide too.

Thanks in advance

Chris Debbie Olivia 14 Guy 12