Flights booked whooohooo !!!!!!

natasha2106

Hi all, on reading so many other posts where people have received visas and booked flights and left the uk, we were always wondering whether our turn would ever happen! Well now it has after 18 long months of trying to get visas granted, they were granted in June, our house is now on the market and my business is up for sale too.

I have today booked our flights to Adelaide going via Hong Kong and having a 3 night stop over. We all arrive in Adelaide on 19th April 2013!! Cannot believe we have managed to get this far.

Just want to say thank you to everyone who has helped us on our journey and no doubt your advice will be used before we arrive and when we land. Anyone who is still going through the visa process, my advice is don't give up it does all come through in the end it is a long and hard journey tho, but makes you appreciate when things start to happen and take place.

Anyway I've gabbled on for too long - just wanted to share our news with everyone. So excited, and can't wait to start to meet new friends when we arrive.

Good luck too all and thank you!

Natasha and family x:biggrin:

Hi Natasha - well done, we're so glad for you. It gets so exciting once you have an actual date to aim for as it starts feeling real. Good luck with the house and business sale - we've just done exactly the same thing and it's a lot of balls to juggle at once but is certainly achieveable, (we fly in a little over two weeks time). Lots of Luck - take one day at a time and enjoy the journey. Love R & H x

Guest abbiedog

hi congratulations on booking the flight. you are braver than us, i did not book the flight until the house was sold and our stuff started on thier juorney. we will arrive in Adelaide on september 15th. good luck, its going to be a roller coaster of a journey, just keep focusing on your flight date.

jenny

Guest USA soon just SA

we booked our flights several weeks back (arrive Oct 22), but it really became real for us when last weekend we made out the list of who we were visiting every weekend we have left----IT'S A SHORT LIST!!!!!!

We are excited for you guys, and hope to meet up sometime in the future.

Guest CarlyT

Congrats!! We're doing the same journey with 3 nights in Hong Kong...only we're leaving on 6th October!....it's coming around so fast!! I don't think we ever believed we'd be at this point but now we are, it's all becoming very real! Only 6 more weekends left in the UK :wink:!

Enjoy your last 8 months in the UK - it will fly by

we booked our flights several weeks back (arrive Oct 22), but it really became real for us when last weekend we made out the list of who we were visiting every weekend we have left----IT'S A SHORT LIST!!!!!!

We are excited for you guys, and hope to meet up sometime in the future.

It is posts like these that serve to remind me what it was like 4 years ago when our family were all excited about the same. We came here and never regretted it. However, sometimes we forget how scary it was back then and we fail to sufficiently encourage others who are doing the same.

Go for it and best of luck. Never regret what you want because you want the right thing for your family and hard work and doing the right things will ensure you have no regrets.

Best of luck.

Seipeal1