Guest departure

being a backpacker~ finding partners.

Guest departure

Hello, guys,

I am Jun, a Chinese student in high school and I will have a break for about 2 weeks on Sept. . Backpacker is a attractile role for me but I didn't have chance to be that before. So I hope I can start being a backpacker and go to somewhere which is funny. If u have some plans at that time and need a kind people to travel with or u wanna make some plans for travelling, please contact me or comment for this thread.

My english is not as good as local people, I just came to Adelaide for half year. I think the experience will be helpful for me to know more about the country and make more friends.

Waitting for your reply!

Best wishes

Jun

Guest alec50

Hi, I am thinking about going for a week to somewhere out in the country somewhere in south australia, it has to be at least 3 to 4 days outside of Adelaide, but still in south australia.

I backpacked in Australia in the days long before the internet, so things have probably changed - but it was easy to find travelling partners. You meet other backpackers along the way, at hostels, on the coach etc, all nationalities. Most Backpackers hostels have notice boards, just put up a notice asking for travelling companions, say where you are going and when.

Guest departure

hi~how can I contact u? facebook or tele phone~?

Hi, I am thinking about going for a week to somewhere out in the country somewhere in south australia, it has to be at least 3 to 4 days outside of Adelaide, but still in south australia.

Without knowing if people are genuine or not and apologies if you are genuine - but new members please be aware of your safety and also realise that you are also replying to "new members again" We don't know anything about them. There is that stranger danger issue, Australia is a lovely place but we have a bit of history of some grizzly murders with people travelling in the outback. Well, we aren't the only country that has that I know but Forums are such an open place to go advertising and get replies from people you don't even know.