jtct

Fame

Just got a message from Channel 10 to say they want to use one of my pictures tonight at 5.55 (weather)

Fame at last!:biggrin:

DSC03693.jpg

Guest ali

And what a wonderful picture it is:smile: You totally deserve the celebrity status.:smile:

Thanks Ali - feels surreal hearing your name on TV (and on my granddaughter's 9th birthday too. A memorable day all round.

Guest ali
    Thanks Ali - feels surreal hearing your name on TV (and on my granddaughter's 9th birthday too. A memorable day all round.

You are most welcome. Send my warmest regards to your granddaughter and wish her all the best on her birthday.:smile:

My husband was equally excited when one of his photos was the ABC News weather photo a couple of months back, he recorded the segment and put it on facebook!!

My husband was equally excited when one of his photos was the ABC News weather photo a couple of months back, he recorded the segment and put it on facebook!!

I know the feeling - mine's on Facebook and YouTube! (switching on the camera was a bit slow so I didn't get the recording of my name being read out ............)

getting a bit vain in my old age!

Edited by jtct
    added link

Guest smit

have you got foxtel?... The weatherchannel asks for photos and ring you up sometime . My son has had two photos and a live phone call ...lol

Guest smit

.........and if you are in too weather you can become an official BOM weather watcher who can report localised storms and rainfall events.