Guest Twinkle

Can anyone recomend a family hotel in the Gold Coast

Guest Twinkle

Hi

Does anyone know of any good hotels/ apartments near Dream World and Sea World.

Want good clean family accomodation for fair price with childrens activities for 8 year old.

Thanks

We recently stayed at the paradise resort in surfers paradise. Not flash but good or families. Has entertainment, nice pools and reasonably priced food. Right outside is a bus stop where you can catch buses to all the parks. Rooms a little bit old in decor (think they were doing some up) but our room was always perfectly cleaned. We had a great time there. Happy children = happy mum and dad!

Hi Twinkle

We've stayed twice at The Accupulco hotel in Surfers paradise - it has an indoor heated swimming pool, spa and sauna and an outdoor pool with tennis courts - I think all the rooms at sea views as its more or less on the beach front - its opposite the surf club, which does great family meals.

5 mins walk to the shops and as above poster said, there are buses that go direct to the theme parks.

I would go back to this hotel, as it was good value and great location..(although apartments are large and spacious, decor is a bit outdated - but that doesnt bother me)

.http://www.breakfree.com.au/acapulco/

You'll have a great time!

Sarahx

Guest MrsHills

We stayed at aqualine apartments - really good price for two bed aprt - has everything you need - full kitchen dishwasher washing machine etc etc - air con as well - between surfers and theme parks, bus stop o/s as above!

Guest theclarkes

Hi Twinkle, we stay at the Crown Towers Resort in Surfers, its lovely has a pool with a sandy bit and a kids pool with pirate ship, also indoor heated pool, bar, restaurant and the lovely Chiang Mai Thai restaurant which is fanstastic. We book privately with owners, a 1 bed is usually $700 approx for the week sleeps 4 and a 2 bed sleeps 5/6, theyre lovely modern, spacious apartments with everything you need. Can send you people we book with if you need it.

Lorraine

Guest alec50

There are some good hotels in Gold Coast but I think Wings Hinterland Retreat is the best option for you because one of my friend visited there and just came back from there, he stayed at that place with his family and he told me about that place. It is also a pet friendly hotel. I have a plan to go there and want to stay at there in Wings Hinterland Retreat.