Guest Guest5035

Adelaide drivers best??

How people miss the signs and flashing lights at the start of the o-bahn is beyond me. Should be charged with driving without due care and attention and made to resit their test.

Even if the lights weren't a dead giveaway that they shouldn't be there, the raised tracks barely wide enough for your car should be a subtle hint.

At least it's one less muppet in the road for a bit haha.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm take it you're not the sympathetic type

Why on earth do they deserve sympathy....they are idiots that shouldnt be on the road, obviously no road awareness!! Glad they are off for a bit.....!!

Guest Guest5035
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm take it you're not the sympathetic type

she should be jailed..

stevo

Why on earth do they deserve sympathy....they are idiots that shouldnt be on the road, obviously no road awareness!! Glad they are off for a bit.....!!

Scooterdan - you're just as bad, your signature is a complete and utter lie. You're 30!! Shouldn't be on the road.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

There are muppets everywhere. This one happened 5 mins away from us in Scotland. How no one was seriously hurt I'll never know!

Guest Guest5035
    SHE Has been charged with driving offences

good, she should be banned, fined and jailed..

stevo

come on Stevo ..... you've been here as long as I have ........... this happens regularly, year in, year out ........... and in 21 years I've only ever seen the O-Bahn once lol .... I don't even know where it is ...............

Sharon ...... darn sarf

Guest bigal

Awh c'mon lets get a petition together, bring back the death sentence I say,hang the b-----d, that'll teach her.

Guest bigal

Chill out Dan some old bird made a mistake, it happens all the time, it aint the first and it won't be the last, on a more serious note it's about time Transport SA had a barrier across which would only lift for vehicles approaching displaying a tag,the technology is there it wouldn't be hard to set up.

Chill out Dan some old bird made a mistake, it happens all the time, it aint the first and it won't be the last, on a more serious note it's about time Transport SA had a barrier across which would only lift for vehicles approaching displaying a tag,the technology is there it wouldn't be hard to set up.

Dan's got a point. If someone doesn't notice the huge signs and flashing lights, they're unlikely to notice the child crossing the road. Time for the old bird to get her bus pass. At least the bus won't fall between the tracks.