IrishStew

Finally

:jiggy:

It's official! The house is sold; contracts signed today. In three weeks time we are homeless and by November we hope to be homeless in Adelaide (I exaggerate, I hope)

Time to get the action plan rolling - Paaaaanic :wideeyed:

IrishStew

Edited by IrishStew
    typo

Fab news. Exciting (and stressful) times ahead.

Thanks - Your not kidding about stress.

Woke up this morning and it was like - " is this real" 2.5 years ago we thought it was all over and not going to happen and now its in sight, and all beginning to sink in, in a good way.

IrshStew

Guest ozdreamsa

Bravo, enjoy the excitement n all the best for the upcoming wave

Guest Helchops

Hey IrishStew!! We need to catch up when you arrive. We've been here just five weeks. I know it's early days, but we know this place is for us. We were playing earlier at the south glenelg play area with our toddler with the brightest blue sky I've ever seen in my life, with the most beautiful view of the ocean and I was so happy to call this place home.

We'll look back fondly of Britain...very fondly in fact; but we couldn't be happier that we've made this move.

You'll love it!!

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Congratulations! It is a great feeling when that homelessness comes, it is the start of a whole new lifetime of adventure. Good luck with it all.

Hey IrishStew!! We need to catch up when you arrive. We've been here just five weeks. I know it's early days, but we know this place is for us. We were playing earlier at the south glenelg play area with our toddler with the brightest blue sky I've ever seen in my life, with the most beautiful view of the ocean and I was so happy to call this place home.

We'll look back fondly of Britain...very fondly in fact; but we couldn't be happier that we've made this move.

You'll love it!!

HI all. Thanks for the support. In a way it's still sinking in. Helchops, it will be great to meet you all the great and the good of the forum!!!

10months ago we told the family, then in June, a few really close freinds and this weekend we told the rest. The phone has been red hot all day, got nothing done at all - double panic no make that triple panic. :shocked:Having said that we completed the declutter two weeks ago. The leaving bit is organised but as for arriving - rentals etc all still to do.

IrishStew

Brilliant news.

I am currently sat drinking a coffee on our decking as pickfords pack the house. We are due (fingers crossed) to complete on wednesday.

Moved in with my parents and coming end march.

Very excited!

Brilliant news.

I am currently sat drinking a coffee on our decking as pickfords pack the house. We are due (fingers crossed) to complete on wednesday.

Moved in with my parents and coming end march.

Very excited!

Thats brill, I really like your style - relax and let them get on with it - i will take a leaf out of your book!!!

Thats brill, I really like your style - relax and let them get on with it - i will take a leaf out of your book!!!

You are coming at the perfect time weather wise. The sun will keep you going through the first few months which are stressful and tough. Best of luck with your move. We are from Dublin and made it here 3 years ago tomorrow. Let us know if we can be of any help.

Sister lives in Tandragee, Co. Armagh. Seemingly summer has not happenned there this year. At least you will still have one to look forward to!

You are coming at the perfect time weather wise. The sun will keep you going through the first few months which are stressful and tough. Best of luck with your move. We are from Dublin and made it here 3 years ago tomorrow. Let us know if we can be of any help.

Sister lives in Tandragee, Co. Armagh. Seemingly summer has not happenned there this year. At least you will still have one to look forward to!

Thanks, we will take up all offers of help, as I am sure we will need them!

You Adelaide guys really had me laughing, "very cold winter", moan, moan:sad:. Our summer temps and weather was the same as your bad winter!!!! :biglaugh:

IrishSTew