mcscotty

dog bording kennels

Guest Guest75

We had our three Bedlington Terriers stay in the RSPCA Boarding Kennels in Lonsdale for a month recently.Very pleased with the care they showed our "boys".

Guest Libby1971

I know someone else who has used the same RSPCA kennels, they liked them too.

We used Mogs and Dogs a couple of times. It's clean and basic, what can I say? I'd have preferred more space for them to run but it was adequate for the short time they were there.

I have a friend who has her own dog walking and pet sitting business. Unfortunately my husband as run off with my phone and her number lol If you are keen to know more then PM me

We use the Coralta in Coromandel Valley,our dog was happy.

hi all. can anyone recommend some good dog bording kennels. we are southside but happy to travel. cheers:wubclub:

Second Home Pet Care. Cheaper than the rest and your dog/s live in their house with their dogs, can thoroughly recommend them it's like your dog has its own holiday!! The owners are ok too !!

They have a Facebook site and if you google Second Home Pet Care Hallett Cove you should find their details if not send me a PM and I will dig out their number.

Guest chesterboy
    Second Home Pet Care. Cheaper than the rest and your dog/s live in their house with their dogs, can thoroughly recommend them it's like your dog has its own holiday!! The owners are ok too !!

They have a Facebook site and if you google Second Home Pet Care Hallett Cove you should find their details if not send me a PM and I will dig out their number.

Hi mcscotty

were based in hallett cove, thanks for the recommendation marky b we also have some recommendations on here in the business section, we can look after your dog for you if you like. We're not a kennel but we are a family based dog minding business and offer the same service but instead of being kennelled your dog will get walked with my two Labradors and get more of the home treatment they are used to

Hope to hear from you soon

Julian

Guest Jo&Phil

We use Coralta too ....... it looks like a kennels (ie: isn't snazzy or fancy) but Tammy and her Mum are very nice and our dog really likes it there. He is quite excited when he arrives there and still wants to interact with them when we collect him, ie: doesn't jump into the car as if to say 'ok, let's get out of here'. Cost is quite reasonable too I think - around $20 a day.