Guest k.minsh

karen & neil

Guest k.minsh

passed ielts ,ready to engage with a migration agent ?which one!!Has anyone heard or used destination oz?Or has anyone got any recomendations?

Guest deardos

Dont bother guys with an agent unless you circumstances are a bit complicated !! Very straightforward !!

Hi there we used an agency called Ian harrop & associates, they were fantastic would highly recommend them! I was recommended them by someonee who emigrated a couple of years ago! We we did Ielts then started with them in February and now all done just waiting for visa to arrive!! I know it's a bit different now with the changes ,good luck with it all

kerry

As mentioned above, I've seen Ian Harrop recommended quite often across the network of forums we run. Other's who are often highly recommended are Go Matilda, George Lombard consultancy, PTlabs consultancy. If possible try to ensure whoever you choose is MARA registered - https://www.mara.gov.au/

Guest sedgecl

Hi

We too used Ian Harrop, they have been great and we are still in contact with them now, would really recommend them. We really need help with our application due to complications, but worth every penny...

Good luck...xxx