All is good!

Guest ali

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I posted a thread. No real news from my part. I'm having my preliminary drivers license test on Tuesday then another one in about two weeks. Its early in the morning here and I couldn't sleep and was thinking of you bunch. I've happily made a number of friends on this forum. Just wanted to wish you all well.

Those of you who are starting the process of your application or simply thinking about the move you are in the right place. Lots and lots of valuable advice is shared heartily and free on here. I certainly am a grateful member. Those who are making the move or are already there, I can't wait to meet you all and thank you all in person for being here and making the time to help dreamers such as myself. A big hug goes to you all. :)

Be well. Be safe. And above all enjoy every second of your life. :)

Cheers, :)

Ali