Guest makita199

Carpenter looking for work

Guest makita199

Hi everyone ive just arrived in Adelaide and just wanted a heads up on where the best place to look for work is?Dont seem to have much luck on internet job sites.Im a 30 year old Carpenter on a 176 SS mainly worked on new builds for the last 8 years but spent 5 years formworking.Any help would be really great as ive made the move on my from the UK.

Thanks

Guest smit
    Hi everyone ive just arrived in Adelaide and just wanted a heads up on where the best place to look for work is?Dont seem to have much luck on internet job sites.Im a 30 year old Carpenter on a 176 SS mainly worked on new builds for the last 8 years but spent 5 years formworking.Any help would be really great as ive made the move on my from the UK.

Thanks

Ring up Zancott recruitment and see if there is anything on the southern expressway, and mention 5 years of formwork and say youve had bridge experience. I dont know if they have got enough but it is about to kick off

Guest makita199

Well im currently seeking work again so if any of you lovely people would kindly keep your eyes and ears peeled for any work then please let me know!

Thanks