Guest conor222

FLIGHTS booked for APRIL

We are family of four- mum, dad, son 6 and daughter 9. Flights now booked for 29/3 and two week rental sorted in Norwood. (simply due to location and price)

Guest guest8040

We're booking for April just looking around for best price and where to rack up debt as we haven't sold our house yet and don't have £3k lying around!

Guest cloudnine

We're hoping to head out at Easter - can't wait. Nothing sorted in terms of where to live yet unlike other posters. But we're going again in October due to visa validation needs.

Any tips on what to do when you first get there would be most welcome !

Good luck all

Lucie

We are flying with Singapore from Manchester. Booked with omega travel company and flights cost £2270 one way.

As for accommodation- we booked on takeabreak.com.au

Whoop whoop - anyone going over then too?

Hi Guys,

My Name is Kalpen and I am Flying over from India around the 1st week of april, still trying to sort my accomodation. Flying alone for now and the wife and kid join me a little later in the year. A little jittery as havent found accomodation yet.......

Hi Guys,

My Name is Kalpen and I am Flying over from India around the 1st week of april, still trying to sort my accomodation. Flying alone for now and the wife and kid join me a little later in the year. A little jittery as havent found accomodation yet.......

This is an old thread from 2012. You may be better to repost this in its own thread or find a more recent active thread to post in. A few ongoing on the forum atm :)