Guest Guest5035

To be a moderator

have a nosy, you know where to look....tell me what you see..

stevo

Infractions can't be deleted and members can't view them

Personally I think mods should come from a variety of backgrounds, we need differing opinions. I don't think past infractions matter unless the person is a complete nutter :wink:

Rules Stevo out then? :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Your thoughts on being a moderator on this site, what would you like to see? Would it be a person free of infractions from the past, one who never has had any infractions, fair and honest etc etc.

It should be whoever is best for the vacancy at the time the vacancy appears. Don't think infractions should play a particularly big part unless they were for something illegal or for a bad attitude. Also modding is something that requires regular amounts of time so any potential candidate needs to be prepared to lose an hour of PC time per day at a minimum.

Guest Guest75
This is a well run Website IMO.Moderators don't cause the problems in the first place.Wish good ole Tyke would come back as a Mod.I didn't always agree with him,but i respected his stance on any issues that arose,always fair and level headed.Moderators deserve respect for the time they put in,and all the crap they have to deal with that few of us are privy to.

Thanks for the compliment Sue.

I just don't have the time anymore, what with packing,moving and a new business to build up!

It did take a serious amount of my time up!!!!

I think to be a mod you have to come from south of Nottingham, anyone from Nottingham or North is brainless.

I would love to be a mod on here or any other forum, but I am not yet well known enough to be considered :-(

I think to be a mod you have to come from south of Nottingham, anyone from Nottingham or North is brainless.

I would love to be a mod on here or any other forum, but I am not yet well known enough to be considered :-(

Get your post count up a bit and get yourself 'known' perhaps? In a good way of course :biggrin:

But if you come from Nottingham or north of it you've maybe ruled yourself out :tongue:

Guest Guest75

Yes but not the best posting style as a lot of posters here are from the North. If posted in fun a nice laughing emoticon is wise to pop on.:biggrin:

Tyke, from Leeds:wink:

Lol I suppose I shouldn't be here either being a Northern Lass

Admin - From Lancashire/Yorkshire

Infraction points we will be on report or litter duty next.

If you have an opinion on a subject that's honest and worthy put up for people to read, surely its better to have a diverse opinion.

If you want to be a Mod go for it.

They say rules were made to be broken.

Guest Guest75
Maybe I should have said lacking sense of humour and easy to wind up? Brainless could have been the wrong adjective!

So you don't bother or appreciate a large volume of poster's posts on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::tongue::tongue:

It's not a North Vs South thing................... in the UK or here!!!

Aussies treat us all with the same attitude!!!!

So you don't bother or appreciate a large volume of poster's posts on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::tongue::tongue:

It's not a North Vs South thing................... in the UK or here!!!

Aussies treat us all with the same attitude!!!!

You are slacking with the posts, a Southener could do better :tongue:

Guest Guest5035

that depends on which area "south of Nottingham" only bridgfordians or edwaltoners might be allowed..:rolleyes:

stevo

Guest Guest75
You are slacking with the posts, a Southener could do better :tongue:

Aye,you from the wrong side of the Pennines have not a lot of posts on here!!

Aye,you from the wrong side of the Pennines have not a lot of posts on here!!

Seems like a healthy post count to me :wink:

postcount.png

Guest Guest75
Seems like a healthy post count to me :wink:

postcount.png

Blimey, that post count has gone up quickly!

Guest Guest75
You should know us women, we love a good natter :biggrin:

Amazed you don't have to stop for breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chatterbox::chatterbox:

Guest Guest5035
Amazed you don't have to stop for breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chatterbox::chatterbox:

thats why she is a admin

stevo

there goes my chances.......:wink::biggrin::tongue:

stevo

Stevo there is always a position here if you want it. Just send me a pm and stop playing hard to get

ktee, are you talking about being a mod again, or have you gone off topic ;-)

Stevo and Diane as mods....that would be superb, then you just need me to make the group complete.