Guest La1ney

Two weeks in

Guest La1ney

Well we arrived on the 1st September and was welcomed with glorious sunshine. The short term rental we have is super and is over looking the beach at Brighton. We have spent most of our time looking for a long term rentals, which has taken alot longer than we had original thought. Having 2 indoor dogs does limits your choices. But glad to say we have finally done it and move in on Friday 21st into Seaford Meadows area. Still looking for schools for both girls but have some appointments to look round some next week. My husband starts work on Monday so that leaves me and the girls timke to do a bit more exploring. Really enjoy the Adelaide way of life so far :biggrin:. Only bad thing is that someone hit our rental car and drove away:mad: . Looking foward to the rest of our adventure here in Adelaide.

Hi guys,

Welcome to South Australia. Glad you are enjoying it so far. It's a great time to arrive, with the weather just turning for the better. Good choice of suburb, lol. All the very best with settling in. We might catch you on one the Seafords reserves with our dog.

Paul & Sarah

Guest sedgecl

Welcome to the area, you will love it here...Sadly our pets stayed in the UK....Our boys are at Seaford Rise Primary School. We checked out others, but there are waiting lists to get both the boys in...The boys are both enjoying their new school, check it out...

Good luck

Guest andylynnchriskirst

Hi there,

We are in Seaford Meadows, and absolutely love it! It's nice and quiet, you have the shopping centre, and the beaches nearby, great walks/cycling, and the new train station! (although not sure when it is open)! I'm sure you will love it too!

Good luck with the schools and enjoy the adventure!

Well we arrived on the 1st September and was welcomed with glorious sunshine. The short term rental we have is super and is over looking the beach at Brighton. We have spent most of our time looking for a long term rentals, which has taken alot longer than we had original thought. Having 2 indoor dogs does limits your choices. But glad to say we have finally done it and move in on Friday 21st into Seaford Meadows area. Still looking for schools for both girls but have some appointments to look round some next week. My husband starts work on Monday so that leaves me and the girls timke to do a bit more exploring. Really enjoy the Adelaide way of life so far :biggrin:. Only bad thing is that someone hit our rental car and drove away:mad: . Looking foward to the rest of our adventure here in Adelaide.

Hi can I ask who your short term rental is with? And how much we are looking at paying for short term rentals? Something we need to look into now and book soon! We have had someone write who also does short term rentals but just trying to find out prices!! Thanks

Hi can I ask who your short term rental is with? And how much we are looking at paying for short term rentals? Something we need to look into now and book soon! We have had someone write who also does short term rentals but just trying to find out prices!! Thanks

We have numerous members on here who have short term furnished rentals to let. If you check the Accommodation Available section you'll find plenty of them listed in the first couple of pages. They do update the threads with availability so most should be current. Price wise it can vary.

Guest Kerry R

Hi!

We arrived in Hallett Cove two weeks ago tomorrow! Kids now in school (only day 2). If you fancy meeting for a coffee sometime just give me a shout.

Kerry

Guest La1ney

Well we have moved in and loving it. Girls are sorted for schools Charlotte is going to Seaford Rise Primary only for the last term then on to Mitcham Girls High School. Phoebe will be started year 8 at Mitcham also.