elainew

Furniture For Sale

We have furniture for sale in 3 bedroom home which is becoming available in October if you are needing anything for a home you can contact me by pomsinadelaide site.

Thanks Elaine :-)

We have furniture for sale in 3 bedroom home which is becoming available in October if you are needing anything for a home you can contact me by pomsinadelaide site.

Thanks Elaine :-)

Hi Elaine

We arrived in adelaide 6 weeks ago and are looking for wardrobes for our new rental. Could you please let me know if you any available.

Thanks

Taran

Hi Elaine

We arrived in adelaide 6 weeks ago and are looking for wardrobes for our new rental. Could you please let me know if you any available.

Thanks

Taran

Sorry our wardrobes in the house are fitted .

Elaine :-)

I reckon you should show photos (or links to photos) so as everyone can see what's on offer otherwise it'll be an endless round of "do you have any..." posts.

Yep this would be a great idea

I reckon you should show photos (or links to photos) so as everyone can see what's on offer otherwise it'll be an endless round of "do you have any..." posts.

Guest kelvie80

Hi Elaine we have just arrived in Adalaide and are looking for a long term let so will be needing lots of furniture, what kind of furniture do you have and how much would you be looking for it?

Thanks Grace