New Here

Guest fluff

Hi All

This has been a great site to find. I am here on my own and have been here for about 5 weeks now...and I love it. I am about to start a Diploma as a Mature student. I have a couple of queries:

1. Does anyone have experience of bringing in a partner under de-facto status without having lived together?

2. Are there any 'traditional jews' on this site?!!!

Hi Fluff,

Welcome to PIA...!

1. When we applied we lived together but werent married...our agent said the common address that we both shared was the key to showing our relationship. I think proving your a couple is a lot harder but, hopefully not, impossible. If you have anything proving that have been places together eg holidays, tickets, shows and family events!!

2. Cant help you on this one!

Anyhows good luck with your journey!

Dan and Steph

hello and welcome!

i guess that could be quite tricky to prove. dan gave you some good ideas there. obviously you'd need to give them a very good reason why you don't live together as well.#

good luck!

Guest louiesmum
Hi All

This has been a great site to find. I am here on my own and have been here for about 5 weeks now...and I love it. I am about to start a Diploma as a Mature student. I have a couple of queries:

1. Does anyone have experience of bringing in a partner under de-facto status without having lived together?

2. Are there any 'traditional jews' on this site?!!!

Hi,

We are not married but do live together, we had to show evidence that we were a couple letters from friends & family, if you have been invited to parties together ie weddings, show the wedding invitation, bills etc. Perhaps an agent might be able to give you more advise on this as well, worth a try!! For Q2 sorry can't help. Good Luck:cute:

Guest Andrew&Ren

Welcome to PIA!!

We are pretty new too....:unsure:

I will be going as a de facto spouse but we have lived together for 3 years so i think that stands for alot when applying for visas. However if you have lots of evidence..photos, friends/family refs you should be ok, also if you have anything joint such as bank accts, payments for anything.

We are pretty new to the whole thing and i have to say this website is amazing for any help you need! Everyone is so helpful!

Good luck with it all!