Guest The travelling brummie's

help regarding timing please...

Guest The travelling brummie's

Hi all,

Can my partner and i get our police checks and medicals done whilst still awaiting ss or do we have to wait untill visa is lodged and have been allocated a CO??

I want the visa to go through As quick as poss and wondered if getting them two things done early would help???

THANKS IN ADVANCE

:))))

Hi there

I don't know if it's still the same now but when we got our visa (pre July 1) the "Enter By" was based on the date of our police certs, or the medicals, whichever was earlier. So if there's any delay at all you may find yourself with quite a short window to get everything moving!

As I said it may be different now.

Best of luck

Sinead

Hi all' date='

Can my partner and i get our police checks and medicals done whilst still awaiting ss or do we have to wait untill visa is lodged and have been allocated a CO??

I want the visa to go through As quick as poss and wondered if getting them two things done early would help???

THANKS IN ADVANCE

:))))[/quote']

Whether you can depend on where you are. Even if you can, it is usually not a good idea.

I was in a similar position I just got my visa before the rule changed but I got my police checks done before and risked it and got my medical done the day after i lodged.