Process time for SA state nomination (for Visa Subclass 190)

Guest cnsaikrishna

Guest Delta Tango
thanks Delta, sorry if we're bombarding you with questions !!

Haha no problem Nancy, don't know how helpful my answers are but it's nice that we can all support each other! x

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha no problem Nancy, don't know how helpful my answers are but it's nice that we can all support each other! x

Hi Delta,

Did you receive any email from DIAC that Case officer been assigned to you, and what does that email tells you, can you please share...

Is there any email id mentioned, as I have submitted my application on 6th of November and I have uploaded all documents, I received an email stating that we have received completed application but not anything after which........ please share

Hi Nancy,

what about you?

regards

Guest Delta Tango
Hi Delta,

Did you receive any email from DIAC that Case officer been assigned to you, and what does that email tells you, can you please share...

Is there any email id mentioned, as I have submitted my application on 6th of November and I have uploaded all documents, I received an email stating that we have received completed application but not anything after which........ please share

Hi Nancy,

what about you?

regards

Hi Suresh

The email came from my case officer, there were a few attachments on it but basically she was just asking for my PCCs & meds. :)

Guest waltzingmatilda

Hi I got my CO last Thursday, (Visa lodged 5th Nov!) Everything uploaded except meds (appointment tomorrow!) Sorry but I don't know how to put all this info on the strip at the bottom of quotes!!

:smile:

Hi Delta, Nancy,

Hope you all are doing good. Delta any update on your status, its been more than a month for you and would you please share which CO is allocated for you, is the CO in Adelaide team or Brisbane team?

Nancy what happened to your application lodging?

Hi perl, any update from you?

Hi Waltzingmatilda, thanks for your update and who is your CO and from which team?

Now update on my case, I lodged my application on 6th of November, I completed my medicals, got my PCC and I was waiting, on 27th November CO was assigned to my application and the CO requested for documents which I already uploaded, and I send them what ever he required, My CO is from Brisbane team 33, his name is EXXXX SXXXXXXXX

Hope you all will respond asap.

Hi Delta, Nancy,

Hope you all are doing good. Delta any update on your status, its been more than a month for you and would you please share which CO is allocated for you, is the CO in Adelaide team or Brisbane team?

Hi Waltzingmatilda, thanks for your update and who is your CO and from which team?

Now update on my case, I lodged my application on 6th of November, I completed my medicals, got my PCC and I was waiting, on 27th November CO was assigned to my application and the CO requested for documents which I already uploaded, and I send them what ever he required, My CO is from Brisbane team 33, his name is EXXXX SXXXXXXXX

Hi Suresh,

I have lodged my Visa Application on 22nd Nov...Getting my and hubby's PCC done.

Still waiting for CO to be assigned..and then will get my Meds done.Don't know why it is taking long for CO to be assigned.

Suresh, it took 21 days for you to get CO assigned, in that case I should be getting mine by 13th Dec. (Hopefully before that :skeptical:) I hope to hear from them soon coz Christmas holiday :xmas14: would start by 22nd Nov onwards and then my case will be further delayed...And I don't want that. :arghh:

Edited by Pearl

Guest waltzingmatilda

Hi, my CO is from adelaide team 33. Everything is uploaded now and she says she is making her decision...not sure how long that will take now but hopefully not too long!!! :xmas13:

Hi, my CO is from adelaide team 33. Everything is uploaded now and she says she is making her decision...not sure how long that will take now but hopefully not too long!!! :xmas13:

All the best waltzingmatilda!!!!

Any update from any one about any progress in the CO allocation???

Hi Pearl,

I wanted to know if you have any idea, about anyone who applied for SA SS in November, and their details..

My status.eoi-02-11-12, SA SS Application 05-11-12. invitation???? waiting..

anyone for SA SS application made in Nov???Please update your details..on their website its written that currently they are processing applications received from 16th Sept..

My status..eoi-02-11-12, SA SS application made 05-11-12, waiting for invitation....????

anyone for SA SS application made in Nov???Please update your details..on their website its written that currently they are processing applications received from 16th Sept..

My status..eoi-02-11-12, SA SS application made 05-11-12, waiting for invitation....????

Hi Kinni,

I am sorry I have no idea about any application made in Nov.

However, you can follow this tracker and get some info..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArviwOkQc_pFdG13MmN3VW1EZ2RELUZqZWRtNkRGa3c&pli=1#gid=74

All the Best!!!

Thnx a lot Pearl..things are moving slow but yes..moving for me..i saw yesterday that now they are processing for 2nd October..so, may be another 4wkes, I can expect my news..

Hey Suresh

Submitted application two days ago as I had a long wait for one of the reference letters I needed. Medicals booked for 27th and one police check to come through then hopefully before end dec i'll hear about CO.

Good luck :biggrin:

Any update from any one about any progress in the CO allocation???

Hi Pearl,

Hope you are doing good, I am gathering information on people from India who are migrating to adeladie, we are already 4 families who are sharing information on accomodation and job opportunities, if you are interested you may write an email to me - rskbfamily2006(at)gmail(dot)com

Guest Delta Tango
Hi Delta, Nancy,

Hi Suresh

No update from me really, my CO is from Adelaide, team 2, LC. The only thing we are waiting on is a decision from the Medical Officer on the meds, so not sure how long that will take! Our CO has been very approachable and good at keeping us updated, so all we can do is wait patiently ...

Good luck to all!!!

Dx

Hi All

New to this forum. I have submitted SA SS on 26th Nov 2012.. and the waiting starts.. their are currently processing appli recd frm oct 2nd.. in meantime guys what are the other things i can prepare and keep it ready to expedite.. your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Bala

Hi Pearl,

Hope you are doing good, I am gathering information on people from India who are migrating to adeladie, we are already 4 families who are sharing information on accomodation and job opportunities, if you are interested you may write an email to me - rskbfamily2006(at)gmail(dot)com

Hi Suresh,

I did send u a mail...on Oct 30 and yes would like to get update about jobs n accommodation..

Thx Suresh!!! stay connected...resending the same mail!!!

Guest balaajeks

Hi Suresh,

This is Balaaje from India. i'm new to this forum.

My SA SS nomination was approved & lodged my visa application on 12-Oct-2012. My CO (from Brisbane team 33) was allocated within 4 weeks & all the docs requested by her was submitted on 20-Nov-2012. Awaiting for the visa update. Planning to live and work from Adelaide/Surroundings based on the availability. Will drop you a mail.

Edited by balaajeks

Hi All

I have applied for SA SS on 27th and got it approved on 12-12-12 in 15days.. was kinda surprised.. can anyone share the checklist required to lodge 190, as am doing it on my own, key areas to focus so that i complete it as soon as possible..

Suresh - by the way am also from chennai..