recommendation of a holiday home.

diggerlcfc

We have recently returned back to the UK after spending 3 glorious weeks in Moana SA, the reason for this thread is tell you all out there on P.I.A about a property we stayed in that we found off this forum site.

The property is called or listed under coast and vines and is owned and ran by a lovely family, who, in my eyes have created a home from home, they haven't left anything out!!!!!!!!!

When we arrived we were all very nervous and didnt know what to expect, however as soon as we walked through the door, we found a greeting card, instructions for all the local amenities, the owners contact details due to emergencies and the house had everything you would need from a HOME to settle in for a short while.

It had instant and clean hot and cold water, washing machine, dishwasher, oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer, fully fitted kitchen, all the utensils and cutlery you could need, a big clean BBQ, lovely garden with furniture and much more, they have even put in playstations ,TV's, DVD and freeview boxes, i could go on and on, actually you would think i owned and was promoting this holiday home, but i can assure you im not, i just believe that credit where its due and im sure everyone would be happy there.

The beach,club house and cafe are minutes walk away.

We would highly recommend this property to anyone, if your interested either PM me or log on to coastandvinesrental.co.au

happy hunting

Gary

Yeh, glad you remembered, it was good meeting you and you wife, we are back over in hopefully 8 weeks for good, so we will catch up, some of my friends have BBQed with you and say only nice things

:smile: Of course I remember!!!!

Some people say nice things about me???? Makes a change!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Good luck on the move back!!!!