Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paula H

Seaford schools, mclaren vale & aldinga schools

Guest Paula H

Hi

Can anyone tell me if the Seaford primary & high schools are zoned?

Also any views on aldinga primary, willing a high and mclaren vale primary & high schools please

Guest Guest6899

Seaford 6-12 is as we were out of the catchment area the other side of the river in Port Noarlunga. not sure if Mclaren vale has a high school.. thought it was private, Tatachilla Lutheran college? if so if you have loads of cash your welcome.... cant answer others... sorry..

Edited by Guest6899

Guest Paula H

Thank you

Bit confusing as I don't know road names or areas yet

Would you be able to let me know which primary and high school kids would go to if lived at sellicks beach?

Thank you

Bit confusing as I don't know road names or areas yet

Would you be able to let me know which primary and high school kids would go to if lived at sellicks beach?

There are maps to view so you can see the zones. Links are under each school for them :)

And I just found this to view where schools are

http://www.truelocal.com.au/find/schools/sa/outer-adelaide/sellicks-beach/

Not many to choose from.

Guest Paula H

Wonder if they are the only schools as only 1 high school, wonder if the college is private

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Sellicks Beach would be Aldinga or I think Myponga for primary. It is in the zone for Willunga High.

If you want private then there are a few more around to choose from - Southern Vales, Gallilee, Tatachilla...

Guest vikkiann

My son goes to Willunga and is doing amazing! He's been there 1 term and we just got his term report and he got 2 a's and 6 b's. He went into the same year that he was in in the uk and still finds it a bit easy. He is flying though.

My girls go to Aldinga and they are all doing great, I was a bit disappointed with the behaviour of some of the kids there but then I realised that all of the schools are the same. There are always a few bad kids. Again, my girls are doing really well, my year 1 gets spellings and my reception gets new words every 3 days. They have come on so much since we left the uk.

Good luck!