Guest Guest5035

Snakes alive WTF...

Guest Guest5035

My brother in law on a bush walk in Brisbane with friends saw this python, decided to take a piccy along with his mate taking one of him, as he took it the snake had ago, but missed.

Python and me.jpg

Python close-up.jpg

stevo

I wouldn't have stopped to take a photo - I'd have kept on running! And if my camera had a lense that big I'd have been making full use of it; photos from a distance (and probably over my shoulder too) :unsure:.

Guest ali

Beautiful creature. Yes they are scary but compared to spiders I'd go for snakes.:biglaugh:

Guest guest8040

OMG that second photo is pure evil, I'd have dropped my camera, browned my pants and ran, not sure in which order (relieved it was in Brisbane....now be good kids and noone post an Adelaide snake related story or photo!)

Guest yogi64

Our cat likes to bring us snakes as 'presents'!

The first time this happened my wife thought the snake was dead so she picked it up and put it in a bucket in the laundry, just so she could show me it when I got home from work.

By the time I got home the snake had stopped playing dead and was very much alive! Thankfully the our local snake catcher was happy to take him away!

Mike...and Arlene.

My brother in law on a bush walk in Brisbane with friends saw this python, decided to take a piccy along with his mate taking one of him, as he took it the snake had ago, but missed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5484[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5485[/ATTACH]

stevo

Oh my bluddy God! I won't get to sleep tonight now after seeing that! :swoon:

Guest Guest75
    :cute::biglaugh:Am I the only one thinking it's not poisonous,it's a python?????