Guest K.gordon

Squash leagues

Guest K.gordon

Hi there, I'm just wondering if there are any squash leagues in the Port Noarlunga and surrounding areas? I haven't played for 6 months but used to play in the premier league for Nottingham and have been playing for over 30 years!!! I really want to get back into it when I arrive in Adelaide, I don't mind playing in mixed leagues so if anybody has any info it will be gratefully received. Thank you :smile::smile: (arrive 12th October - 13 sleeps and counting!)

Hi there, I'm just wondering if there are any squash leagues in the Port Noarlunga and surrounding areas? I haven't played for 6 months but used to play in the premier league for Nottingham and have been playing for over 30 years!!! I really want to get back into it when I arrive in Adelaide, I don't mind playing in mixed leagues so if anybody has any info it will be gratefully received. Thank you :smile::smile:

Hi mate, there are a few courts at Christies beach and some at the leisure centre beside the swimming. Not sure about the leagues though, I did look into it a few months ago but not a great deal of feed back at Christies beach so kind of forgotten about it but would like to get back in to it, not at your level though..... Played at Carlisle squash club in the uk and they had 5 divisions, Premiere, A,B,C and D leagues, I managed to scrape in to the bottom of A league before leaving for oz, if ya fancy a knock when you get settled let me know.

Guest K.gordon

Hi hitmanzak.....A league, if that was just mens I'd have to play for a few months before I had a game with you lol !! I really can't wait to get back into it, since back at parents have gained 8lbs and desperately need to shift it.....once we're settled I'll pm you for a game, cheers :)

Hi there, I'm just wondering if there are any squash leagues in the Port Noarlunga and surrounding areas? I haven't played for 6 months but used to play in the premier league for Nottingham and have been playing for over 30 years!!! I really want to get back into it when I arrive in Adelaide, I don't mind playing in mixed leagues so if anybody has any info it will be gratefully received. Thank you :smile::smile: (arrive 12th October - 13 sleeps and counting!)

Hi squash sa website is the way forward for you, you are a little far out down south for league teams i think, look at links on sa /(clubs)

Southern Adelaide based at Edwardstown is the closest i think, also the squash matrix lists all players rankings and contact detail also, link on squashsa. Good Luck :smile:

http://www.squashsa.asn.au/sa/index.html