Guest Paula H

1 week in

Guest Paula H

Hi all

Been here 1 week today and we love it.

We were picked up by atobpassengerservice from the airport and the driver was extremely friendly, gave us a wealth of information on our ride to our short stay which was invaluable. We are staying at Hardys Cottage in Aldinga which is a beautiful cottage in the quiet suburb of Aldinga only 2 streets away from the beach. In this week we have registered for Medicare, bought a car and got a rental. Only schools and work to sort now :) can't wait to continue to experience this amazing country.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Good to hear it's all going well for you. Whereabouts did you get your rental in the end?

Sounds great :) Glad you've gotten a rental sorted so quickly. I'm sure schools will fall into place around there soon enough.

Keep us posted with how it all goes :)

Guest ali

I'm happy to know you guys are doing so well.:smile: Can't wait to read about the rest of the new chapter in your journey.

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

Guest chooklady

Glad all is going well. You've done so much already! wow! Enjoy. Welcome to Adelaide :smile:

Guest andylynnchriskirst

Welcome to Adelaide, and welcome to Seaford Meadows! We've been living here for a two months, and love it! I'm sure you will too! x

Fantastic, I'm so glad you are enjoying it. We're counting down the weeks now (about 17) and the nerves / doubts are beginning to set in. If I'm honest it's more about the unknown and things I can't control that is beginning to worry me. But at the same time I can't wait to begin our adventure. You'll be settled when we get out there end of Jan I'd of thought. Keep us posted with how things are going. Plus your cottage looks great. How long are you there for?

Guest USA soon just SA

So happy to see you guys are there and doing well. We have been watching your posts for months now, and telling ourselves that you would be getting there about the same time as us. WOW, hearing of your arrival has really hit us that ours is coming up SOON! We hope your posts don't stop just because you are finally there, and we hope to meet you at a PIA event sometime. 19 days to go for us!

Guest Paula H

It really is beautiful here... We came with positive attitudes and landed here with BOTH feet not one here and one in UK, that has made it all the easier x