Guest lbarke2

Camping Gear, Kayak's & Bike

Guest lbarke2

If there is anyone out there who is wanting to sell any camping gear, bike carrier, trail-gator, kayak's, and kayak carriers please get in touch.

Thanks Lindsey

After talking to hubby- we do have camping gear for sale....Coleman 8man (I think) tent, Primus 2 burner stove with toaster, and kitchen unit. Message me for more details.

Emma:smile:

Slightly off topic but is it worth shipping camping gear out to oz from uk? Have some hi end stuff..Outwell Trout Lake with extras and would like to ship out if it would get used however weighs nearly 100kg with the extension etc.

S

Slightly off topic but is it worth shipping camping gear out to oz from uk? Have some hi end stuff..Outwell Trout Lake with extras and would like to ship out if it would get used however weighs nearly 100kg with the extension etc.

S

I'd say ship it over, can work out very expensive replacing everything and starting over. Wish we had bought our tent with us

Guest yogi64

S

Be very careful shipping out UK tents, most do not have to UV rating of tents available here, meaning they will deteriorate very quickly in the sun, making them unsellable here, best to sell your stuff in the UK.

Mike

Hey,

Would you be interested in a two person Kayak? We are about to list ours and would include life jackets.

If your interested, please private message me and I can send some photos.

Thanks

Guest Tina P

I'm friends with Lindsey so dont want step in but if she isnt interested can you contact me. Thanks Tina.

Guest lbarke2

Hi T, feel free to go ahead its fine hun , we want single ones tbh. Thank you so much though for thinking of us x Thanks to everyone who has replied too

QUOTE:

Hey,

Would you be interested in a two person Kayak? We are about to list ours and would include life jackets.

If your interested, please private message me and I can send some photos.

Is the Kayak still for sale ?

Edited by hitmanzak

Guest AngPhil

Check out bcf, we have just got some great 1 man kayaks for $299, discounted from $499. We have put them on layby, which I have only just found out about. They did us a great deal on a small kids one too.